MVDC have appointed an officer who is responsible for fly-tipping, abandoned cars and roadside rubbish. To report fly tipping go to this link on the MVDC web-site, please keep a record of any communications which you have.

If the amount which has been dumped is a very large quantity then you should report the matter to the Environment Agency.


National Customer Contact Centre (NCCC ): 08708 506 506.
The Environment Agency: 0800 807060


If there is a large amount of rubbish being dumped in progress, then please contact the police (999 or 101) with as much information as possible including descriptions of the people, vehicles involved and registration numbers because in extreme cases the police can take action, although they may choose to work with the local authority Environmental Protection Department.